Pest Removal and Prevention
The crew at Clean Crawls is devoted to providing quality pest control services to our neighbors in Sultan. Our locally-owned, family-run company has been servicing the Greater Seattle Area for over a decade, and we’d love to be of service to you.
At Clean Crawls, we believe that the honest, traditional ways of running a business are best. This includes a focus on excellent customer service for our neighbors, high-quality work that lasts, and honest communication from start to finish.
Our equipment is also top-notch. We’ve invested in state of the art pest removal equipment, and we carefully train our staff to handle it according to best-practices. There isn’t a pest problem that we can’t handle, whether you’re struggling with rodents, wildlife, insects, or other pests.
|Pest Control Services||Service Locations|
Our Sultan Pest Control Services
A pest invasion is alarming and distressing. As a homeowner or business owner, knowing which actions to take can be difficult.
This is where our crew can help you out. We offer interior and exterior pest control inspections, exterminations, and preventative treatments. Because we focus on solving your pest problems in the long-term as well as the short-term, we offer our customers preventative care as well. After your pests are successfully removed, we’ll schedule regular follow-up appointments to check-in. If we see any warning signs, we’ll deal with them straight away, keeping a tiny problem from becoming a big problem.
We follow best-practice industry guidelines for dealing with pests. These include the following:
- Biological pest removal: introduction of natural repellents, predators, elimination of food sources
- Mechanical pest control: use of traps and physical barriers
- Chemical pesticides, including natural options
We care about the environment and the safety of your home. This is why our crews are trained to use the lowest toxicity chemicals necessary to ensure the job is well. We also have natural chemical options available. Before making any decision on pest control treatment measures, we’ll consult with you regarding your options and let you make the final decision. Once treatment is complete, we ensure a thorough clean-up process is followed.
How to Tell if I Need Professional Pest Control Services?
It can be hard to know when to try to handle a situation yourself instead of calling in professionals. For small-scale pest problems, some over-the-counter methods can work — but not always. Here is a list of questions to help you determine when it’s a DIY project and when you need to call a professional pest control company in Sultan.
- Is the issue widespread and growing?
- Have standard or over-the-counter pest extermination methods failed? (i.e. traps, removal of food source, etc.)
- Does the invasive species pose a threat to your family, pets, or employees? This will include stinging and poisonous pests, as well as those that carry germs, such as rats and mice.
- Is there anyone on the property that has allergies to these types of pests, such as stinging insects? Those with depressed immune systems may also be at greater risk of harm from pests that carry germs.
- Are these pests causing damage to your property?
- Is it difficult or impossible to accurately gauge the full extent of the pest problem?
- Has this been a recurring problem over a long period of time?
- Could these pests indicate a larger-scale problem with your property?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, it is time to pick up the phone rather than the pest repellant and give our certified pest treatment team a call. Contact our team now to schedule a free quote.