Pest Control and Extermination
Clean Crawls is a locally-owned company that’s been in business in the Greater Seattle Area for more than a decade. We’ve worked hard to build up a business that offers high-quality services at affordable rates for our neighbors. We follow the old traditions of running a business (quality, long-lasting, effective, and friendly) while still keeping up with the latest technology.
When it comes to our pest control services, this dedication to professional-grade services is important. When you’ve got a pest invasion in your home or business, it’s an unsettling and confusing experience. What do you do? How do you handle it?
We’d love to help. Whether you have a rodent, insect, or spider infestation, our crews are here to help you with your urgent needs. We provide interior and exterior pest control inspections, pest extermination, and pest control preventative treatments.
|Pest Control Services||Service Locations|
Our Monroe Pest Control Services:
We practice three types of pest removal. These include:
- Biological pest control: the introduction of natural predators or repellents and the elimination of breeding grounds or food sources
- Mechanical pest control: the use of physical barriers to prevent future infestation
- Chemical and natural pesticides
Whenever possible, our crews will use natural alternatives to harsh chemicals or the lowest necessary toxicity. However, we balance these recommendations based solely upon what we believe will effectively remove your pests. We understand that the health of your family comes first, and we will involve you in the decisions made about how to safely and effectively remove your pests.
We also focus on prevention. We believe that we’ve only achieved success if we’re able to help you prevent another pest infestation in the future. This is why we’ve designed pest control prevention services. Beyond our initial pest eradication, we can schedule regular follow-up appointments at your Monroe home to ensure that your home remains pest-free.
How to Know if You Need a Pest Control Company for Your Monroe Property
Some pest invasions are small and can be easily handled by a homeowner. Others, however, are tricky and/or dangerous to handle on your own. Here are some questions to ask yourself to help you determine if you need the assistance of a pest control company in Monroe. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you will most likely need professional pest extermination services.
- Is the issue widespread throughout the home or business?
- Have basic or ‘over-the-counter’ pest removal methods failed? Some of these could include setting traps, killing visible pests, or reducing possible food sources.
- Is the invasive species a threat? This can include those pests that sting, bite, or spread diseases.
- Is anyone in the home or business allergic to these types of pests?
- Has the infestation caused damage to your home, such as walls, insulation, clothing, belongings, food, etc.?
- Are you unable to fully determine the extent of the pest infestation?
- Is this a pest that is particularly difficult to eradicate, such as some types of ants, stinging insects or termites?
- Could these pests either indicate or contribute to a more serious issue within your home?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, it is time to pick up the phone rather than the pest repellant and give our certified pest treatment team a call. Contact us now to schedule a free consultation.